Total Pageviews

Monday 31 March 2014

My Breathing Space…

DSC03130DSC03133

This pass week has been very challenging, which gave me the opportunity to reflect on my life. Where I’ve been and where I’m going.

I decided to hit the beach this weekend to get some fresh air. That’s my breathing space and where I find my sanity. Where is your breathing space?

I’ve already learnt so much this year and it has just started. The most important thing probably being : All you have is who you are.

DSC03151DSC03144

Bad situations help you find yourself. It’s all about PERSPECTIVE. Whatever the situation, you must remain true to who you are. That sounds easy, but it isn’t. It’s about knowing exactly what you love, where you are headed and how you want to get there. AND THEN sticking to it. No matter what, you have to stick to it.

There will be times when you have to be your biggest fan because even the people closest to you may discourage you ( sometimes, their heart is in the right place but that doesn’t matter). You must always hold your dreams close, don’t let go of them and protect them.  Always!

DSC03154

There’s so much beauty in that…

Have a great productive week!

Stay beautiful xxx

 

PS: Please hit the follow button Smile  and feel free to leave your comments and let me know how you feel. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment