Total Pageviews

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Fashion Icons for 2013

So finally the year 2013 has come to an end. I was thinking about my favourite style icons for 2013.Those people who really did it for me. They all have a different style but I learn something from each and everyone of them.

Blake Lively - I love her style because it's so fashion forward yet simple. She loves showing off her gorgeous legs and assets in the most tasteful way. Most of you may know her from the television series "Gossip Girl".

Rita Ora - Many say Rita's style was mostly inspired by Gwen Stefani, and I can definitely agree. The blonde hair , red lipstick and loud urban style definitely looks familiar but with that said, she has made it her own. I can't pull this look off because it's very loud which isnt my style but there's always something  to take from it.

Ciara - If it's anybody who represents my style completely, it's your girl CC. So fabulous! Street but sexy all at the sametime. She's got a body to die for so we don't mind if she flaunts it. She can find the perfect balance between street and elegant. Gotta love her.

Bonang Matheba - In South Africa,  Bonang has to be just about everybody's favourite style icon. Young women are inspired by her and it's not just because of her many succeses and achievements. When it comes to this lady style, you should be taking notes.  She's versatile and flexible with it but always polished!  ♥!

Nandi Mngoma - I love her for her very vintage , playful style. I'm not sure if I'd be able to pull off this style either but its interesting and hard to ignore. 

Now let's see what the fashion world has in store for us in the year 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment