Total Pageviews

Friday 3 January 2014

Bendy Rollers

I love curling my hair sometimes but using curling irons can be a hassle! It can take so much time just so your curls can fall flat in 2hours.

I bought a pack of bendy rollers from Ruutos Hair based in Johannesburg.  About R100 for ten. They come in different sizes for different types of curls. If you are from out of town it would probably cost you another 100 for delivery but its worth it. I normally use it on weaves but this time I tried it out on my own hair.

Soon I'll upload a video to show you guys how to put them on. Its very simple and easy.You can leave them overnight and sleep comfortably. Plus, you don't have to damage your hair with the constant heat.

Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Still looking for bendy rollers? I sell sizes small and medium for R60 and large for R65. They come in a pack of 10. Drop me an email at mutalechanga@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like these curls easy to use and heatless,how can i get em?

    ReplyDelete