Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Birthday Girl

You only turn 22 once in your life time! I didn't have much planned for my birthday(24/12/91) and just kind of let it play out.  Go with the flow. That idea turned out to work out perfectly as it should.

I spent the day before my bday with some of my dearest friends at Suncoast beach. What a lovely day it was! Apart from the stares we got for wearing bikini's without shorts (because apparently durbanites aren't accustomed such).

Suncoast is a great place to be at in December. So many different people from all over the country. Some of which were quite entertaining and they dont even know it!

I spent my actual birthday shopping for other people.
(-_-)
Nonetheless, being with the people who matter most to me was the best way to spend my day.

I cannot forget to mention ,waking up to a delivery from Roxstar bikini just waiting for me.It was actually my first gift for the day. Thank you @roxstar_bikini and @sabloggers for the lovely gift.♥ Will be rocking it soon.

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment