Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 March 2014

LUPITA NYONG'O

I absolutely love this woman's style and grace.  I'm sure many of you have heard of her or seen her on plenty of magazine covers all over the world!

"12 years a slave" is  on everybody's lips but nevermind her brilliant acting that got her an Academy Award for best supporting actress, her style is absolutely amazing!

She isn't afraid to make a statement with her bold colours and plunging necklines on the red carpet.  If it's one thing I appreciate about her, it's the way her beauty shines from within. I really understand the meaning of that when I look at her. Black is beautiful and Lupita Nyong'o certainly proves that statement to be true.

You can rock just about anything with confidence and the right attitude no matter what anybody says.

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment