Total Pageviews

Saturday 19 April 2014

Durban Fall

Durban is known to be that city that has nothing less than 365 days a year of sunshine. No matter the season.

Decided to hit the beach today and chose to try out my new rollerskates. :-D . This is what I spent most of my childhood doing. Rollerskating!

Its been so long that I was actually quite nervous. For no reason tho! Because it seems that one can never forget something as fun as rollerskating.

Thats one of the things I spent my time doing this Easter weekend. How are you spending yours? :-)

May it be filled with lots of love and fun memorable moments with those you love.

PS- Keep your eyes peeled for an amazing give away in my next post.
Xxx
Shante' ♥






posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic weblog u have! I’ll just wanna thank you 4 that. If u like 2 see our blog visit it now! Thanks for visiting!
    Beauty Spa Durban

    ReplyDelete