Total Pageviews

Friday 5 April 2013

5TH BRICS SUMMIT- DURBAN (ICC)


IMG02461-20130405-13555TH BRICS SUMMIT2
5TH BRICS SUMMIT So here’s is what I’ve been up to lately. I was at the 5th annual BRICS summit from the 26-27 March 2013 working as a service provider.The purpose of this conference is for the developing countries (Brazil,Russia,India,China,South Africa) to come together and discuss  economical development in these countries and how they can work together to achieve that.I believe business has a big part to play in this,and I think young people should take the initiative by taking advantage of this opportunity.It was an absolute honour to be  a part of it. I got to hold an umbrella for Patrice Motsepe (one of the wealthiest and  most influential men in the world) Open-mouthed smileAND Jacob Zuma(President of South Africa) waved at us!Directly at us! lol. We were chuffed.!
Most certainly an unforgettable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment