Total Pageviews

Monday 26 August 2013

DURBAN FASHION FAIR

On Saturday, 24th August 2013, I went to the Durban Fashion Fair and was lucky enough to catch the David Tlale Menswear fashion at the City Hall.Right outside! In a park!

I knew David Tlale was dramatic and over the top but this was so new to me.He made an astonishing entrance on a motorbike getting his audience "revved up" for what was about to follow.

The collection was fantastic! A mixture of bold,brightly coloured suits to more fashion forward clothing and there were outfits for the guy who likes to keep it simple as well.Very well thought out.

Ofcourse he had to end it off with his Muse,Tatum(Former Miss SA).The only women and she stole the show!

I wouldn't dare  miss another David Tlale show!

AND I...was a muse for Zarth Designs for the show. I love this designer! And her clothes fit me like a glove!

No comments:

Post a Comment