Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 January 2013

Music and Me


IMG01949-20121217-1913
Hip Hop has had a major influence on the fashion industry from as far as the 1980’s.From Adidas sneakers to Kangol bucket hats.
Over the years we’ve seen a lot of change in ‘hip hop fashion’.Women don’t have to dress like men to create that hip hop feel. Baggy pants and trucker boots?NO THANKS! A cute cropped T and high waist shorts can be paired with a fitted cap,high tops and big hoop earrings and there you have it!
When I’m dressed hip hop,I’m in my comfort zone <3 .These are some of my favourite hip hop inspired items(^^,)
DSC01848CAPTION; Cap: DCshoesAFRICA, Kicks: DCshoesAFRICA, Chain(headphones): Forever 21(USA), Boot: Forever 21(USA), Hoodie: Kholes(USA)

2 comments:

  1. Feel free to drop a comment.I've been told by some that they're having trouble commenting.Let me know! Thank yA.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip hop for life ..Love this BLOG babe ... I cant wait to read more :)
    Lynzii love

    ReplyDelete